DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER – 43NORTH – CURRENT
• Produce weekly podcast and video series
• Create video content for social media platforms
• Coordinate with marketing team on content deliverables across platforms
REPORTER/PHOTOJOURNALIST, WGRZ – CH. 2 NEWS – 2013 – 2017
• Overnight Broadcast Photojournalist and News Editor
• Breaking News reporter, general assignment photographer, long-form video
• Created Innovate WNY & Buffalo Revealed – Enterprise weekly storytelling
• Produced This Is Daybreak – daily75sec news package
• ENG Live Truck and TVU operator
• Maintained a social media audience of 15,000 across Twitter, Periscope, and Facebook.
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR & CONTENT PRODUCER WBBZ TV – 2010 – 2013
• Director & Technical Director for live and pre-taped multi-camera television programming including – The Fred Jackson Show, Political Buzz, Sports Rap-Up, Off Beat Cinema, What’s The Buzz in WNY, Bills vs. Dolphins pre & post game coverage.
• Content & Graphics Editor responsible for visual appearance of television programming
• Commercial Editor responsible for creating on-air client spots.
• Master Control Operator
DIRECTOR OF VISUAL MEDIA, LEHRERDANCE – 2007 – 2013 (Non-Profit Freelance)
• Primary responsibilities include the production of all online, on-air and DVD video materials; in addition to print materials.
• Responsible for developing photographic and motion projects to promote the company across a variety of media
• Maintain website and social networks which connect several thousand fans of the company across the world.
INVENTORY SPECIALIST, APPLE INC. – 2008 – 2010
• Inventory Control Specialist responsible for seven person team responsible for retail inventory.
• Responsible for implementing and coordinating workflow of Back of House team.
SOFTWARE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
Proficient In: Edius, Adobe Creative Suite, Apple Final Cut Studio 3 & related third party software, Final Cut Pro X, Motion 5, Aperture 3, Mac OSX,, iWork, Microsoft Office, WordPress, Tricaster 855 & 8000, Rushworks Master Control. Accomplished studio photographer and camera operator.
Buffalo.com, Guess Inc., Visit Buffalo Niagara, City of Buffalo, Boston Valley Terra Cotta, Buffalo Spree, LehrerDance, WECK1230am, Buffalo Backstage, SyracuseShows.com, National Trust for Historic Preservation, Dance Magazine, Off Beat Cinema, Made By Anatomy.
2009 – University at Buffalo, Buffalo New York – Media Studies
2006 – Cayuga Community College, Auburn, New York – A.S. Television and Radio Communications