I report, therefore I write a bunch of articles for the web. Here is a depot of those articles for your reading enjoyment.
Or perhaps not. You might hate it. You wouldn’t be the first.
These get pulled into the site with a service called Authory. It’s automatic. If you’re a reporter or content guru I strongly suggest using the service. They didn’t pay me to use this or plug them. It’s just a tool I find value in.
This RSS feed only shows my twenty most recent articles. If you’re into subscribing to things, you can subscribe to have my articles delivered to your mailbox.
Authory profile of Nathan Benson Journalist in Buffalo, NY.
- No titleby Nathan Benson on February 4, 2023 at 3:00 am
Coming up tonight at 11 on @WGRZ, the @NYSComptroller released a report urging the @NYSThruway to only raise tolls as a last resort. The report says cashless tolls have not produced cost savings. The report also says the Thruway needs to end…
- No titleby Nathan Benson on February 4, 2023 at 2:46 am
Everything I learned about broadcast journalism, I learned from Bobby.
- State comptroller report says Thruway toll hike should be a last resortby Nathan Benson on February 4, 2023 at 2:43 am
State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli says the Thruway Authority should be looking at other ways to raise revenue, rather than raising tolls. ALBANY, N.Y. — In a 36-page report released by New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli, he urges the Thruway…
- No titleby Nathan Benson on February 4, 2023 at 2:17 am
I would encourage the many…many….many Western New Yorkers to consider filling out this survey by the FCC. While I can tell #broadband stories all day, it’s clearly not making a dent. So you may want to share your story with the decision makers.
- No titleby Nathan Benson on February 2, 2023 at 4:12 pm
- No titleby Nathan Benson on February 2, 2023 at 2:37 am
I won’t lie, I’d be excited for a Buffalo team.
- Poloncarz wants to categorize blizzard severity similar to hurricanesby Nathan Benson on February 2, 2023 at 12:48 am
The Erie County Executive tweeted Tuesday that he instructed county emergency service officials to develop a blizzard severity rating system. BUFFALO, N.Y. — If you had to categorize the December blizzard, how would you? That’s something Erie County…
- No titleby Nathan Benson on February 1, 2023 at 10:27 pm
Thank you for serving WNY, Bob. Go forth into retirement and thank you for your dedication to journalism.
- County commissioner talk blizzard response and accountabilityby Nathan Benson on January 31, 2023 at 12:51 am
Two Erie County commissioners talk with 2 On Your Side about their response to the Blizzard of 2022, and how the county is preparing for the future. BUFFALO, N.Y. — A little more than a month ago, Western New York was digging itself out from a…
- No titleby Nathan Benson on January 30, 2023 at 8:25 pm
Coming up tonight at 6 PM on @WGRZ: Erie County commissioners talk about the response to the blizzard at the county level, the driving ban, pulling crews from the road and accountability. I spent the weekend putting together this exclusive story…
- No titleby Nathan Benson on January 29, 2023 at 1:19 pm
Monday at 6pm on @WGRZ, I sit down with Erie County commissioners to discuss decisions made during the #blizzard2022. https://t.co/c7nIDsjepO
- No titleby Nathan Benson on January 26, 2023 at 6:18 pm
*Cue Bruce Willis
- NFTA meeting aims at assessing blizzard response by transportation authorityby Nathan Benson on January 26, 2023 at 2:25 am
BUFFALO, N.Y. — A month after the blizzard of 2022, we’re still learning new details about the response and impact of the storm. The NFTA preemptively shut down bus service ahead of the storm, something NFTA communications manager Kelley Khatib says…
- No titleby Nathan Benson on January 26, 2023 at 1:40 am
Bret shoving Vince in the Raw go-home before ‘Mania 13. Syracuse, NY. I was there and it was electric. Really the first significant glimmer of heel Bret.
- No titleby Nathan Benson on January 26, 2023 at 1:14 am
Coming up on @WGRZ at 11pm: Ahead of Thursday’s @NFTAMetro board of directors meeting, we’re looking at new details regarding the agency’s response to the #Blizzard. Airport and Metro services being shut down for so long wound up costing millions.…
- No titleby Nathan Benson on January 26, 2023 at 12:22 am
I started a reply all thread to a company email. https://t.co/Sq36L7nbIc
- Response to Springville fire highlights volunteer firefighter recruitment crisisby Nathan Benson on January 25, 2023 at 11:36 am
There are over a dozen pieces of legislation proposed by the Assembly and Senate in Albany, and Gov. Hochul wants to pay volunteer firefighters, but is that enough? BUFFALO, N.Y. — More than a dozen volunteer fire companies responded to the apartment…
- Contracts solidified as ErieNet broadband project inches closer to construction phaseby Nathan Benson on January 24, 2023 at 4:30 am
The ErieNet board of directors handed out contracts to a familiar firm as summertime construction set for a 400-mile broadband project. BUFFALO, N.Y. — The 2023 year is expected to be a banner year for one of Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz’s…
- Erie County Legislature will hold blizzard response hearings; it’s unclear whenby Nathan Benson on January 21, 2023 at 3:35 am
While the Buffalo Common Council has been quick to react to the aftermath of the deadly blizzard, the Erie County Legislature has been mostly silent on the issue. ERIE COUNTY, N.Y. — While the Buffalo Common Council has been busy during committee and…
- New proposal for 198 would remove ramps, add bike paths and sidewalksby Nathan Benson on January 18, 2023 at 10:53 pm
A local transportation council is recommending new changes for the Scajaquada Expressway including removing the ramps at Niagara Street, one traffic lane each way. BUFFALO, N.Y. — The Greater Buffalo Niagara Regional Transportation Council announced…